Incase of an unfortunate event, an amount equal to the Life Cover is paid to the beneficiary. In addition, all future premiums are funded by Exide Life Insurance on your behalf. This way the plan continues for the full policy term and on maturity the fund value is paid to the beneficiary.
|Life Cover Amount |
|= ||10 times* the |
*For entry age of 45 years and above, you can choose life cover of 7 times the annualized premium. Life cover can never be less than 105% of the premiums paid.
On completing the policy term, the fund value as on maturity date is paid as the maturity benefit.
|Fund Value as on |
|= ||Unit price as on |
|X ||Number |
1. Choose from 6 fund options:
| Fund name || Debt – Equity Mix || Risk Level |
| Exide Life Active Asset Allocation Fund || Debt: 0% to 80% |
Equity: 20% to 100%
| High |
|Exide Life Prime Equity Fund || Debt: 0% to 10% |
Equity: 90% to 100%
| High |
| Exide Life Growth Fund || Debt: 0% to 60% |
Equity: 40% to 60%
| Medium |
|Exide Life Balanced Fund || Debt: 0% to 80% |
Equity: 20% to 40%
| Medium |
| Exide Life Secure Fund || Debt : 0% to 90% |
Equity: 10% to 20%
| Low |
|Exide Life Preserver Fund || Debt : 75% to 100% |
| Low |
Benefit from Active Asset Allocation style fund of management:
- This fund has wide range of flexibility to invest in equity and debt fund
- This gives freedom to the fund manager to identify and allocate your money with more agility in asset classes that are gaining strength.
2. Systematic Transfer Plan: This strategy ensures equity exposure in a systematic manner. Allocated Premium is invested in Exide Life Preserver fund and starting immediately and thereafter, on every monthly anniversary, pre-defined proportion of Fund Value is transferred from Exide Life Preserver Fund to Exide Life Prime Equity fund.
3. Automatic Asset Rebalancing Strategy: The Automatic Asset Rebalancing Strategy feature automates the percentage of equity exposure your investments should have over the policy term- high in start of the policy and then gradually decreasing to conserve the fund value as you approach your goal on policy maturity.
| No. of years to maturity || Exide Life Prime Equity || Exide Life Preserver |
| 20 || 90% || 10% |
|15 – 19 ||80% || 20% |
| 10 – 14 || 60% |
| 40% |
|5 – 9 || 40%
|| 60% |
| 0 – 4 || 20% || 80% |
This plan allows you to invest surplus money as top- up, whenever you want to.
(Not allowed in last 5 Policy years)
This plan offers loyality additions at the end of 10th,15th and 20th policy years if base annualized premium paid is ₹72,000 or more.
|= ||2% of ||( ||Fund Value |
on last business day
of current year
| + ||Fund Value on last business day of previous year ||) ||/2 |
This plan offers tax benefits* on premiums paid under section 80C and on maturity amounts under section 10(10D )
(*For entry age of 45 years and above, tax benefit may be limited if life cover is 7 times the annualized premium.)